From its comprehensive hCG training to hands-on botox ® training, the first 2012 reviews from physicians for the IAPAM’s suite of training programs have been just been published. Physicians rate the IAPAM’s Botox ® Training and hCG Training as a “5 star value.”
Las Vegas, Nevada, February 15, 2012 — Unanimously, physicians rave about the physician-lead training provided at the IAPAM’s unique and respected Aesthetic Medicine Symposium (http://www.aestheticmedicinesymposium.com) and the associated hCG Physician Training (http://www.hcgtraining.com). This is the only training in North America to offer hands-on, live demo and didactic instruction covering botox ® training, laser training, hCG training, chemical peels, microdermabrasion, dermal fillers, and the business of adding aesthetic medicine to a practice – all in one weekend.
The IAPAM’s (http://www.iapam.com) Aesthetic Medicine Symposium with botox ® training is different than any other educational program offered in North America. No other program in the U.S. offers this combination of comprehensive training in all the minimally invasive modalities in 2 days. The IAPAM is where the world’s physicians, of all medical specialties, come together to learn and share their experiences in aesthetic medicine. The IAPAM offers a suite of aesthetic medicine training programs from botox ® training to hCG training, along with aesthetic practice business training and membership in the IAPAM offers long term support to physicians adding botox ®, hCG (human Chorionic Gonadotropin) and other aesthetic medicine treatment to a practice. Finally, unlike programs offered by a private company, attendees of the Aesthetic Medicine Symposium receive certification by the IAPAM, a voluntary professional association of physicians and supporters, which sets standards for the aesthetic medical profession.
Reviews from physicians tell the story. Since 2006, over 1,000 physicians have taken the IAPAM’s aesthetic medicine training: Aesthetic Medicine Symposium, Physician hCG Medical Weight Management Training, Botox ® Training, Dermal Filler Training, Advanced Filler Training, and Chemical Peel Training, and in January 2012, here is what they have said:
– “Great! Good venue. Good handouts. Great speakers….I liked the enthusiasm and believed the [speakers] were genuine. Also [appreciated] the ’showing’ how to do [each modality] without incurring great cost.” D. Roberts, MD (Jan ‘12)
– “All of the topics were of interest to me. I had done some research to determine if I should pursue aesthetics, and these topics re-enforced my findings. All the speakers presented well. Jeff kept the program upbeat and on time. Accommodations were excellent! Really appreciated looking through Dr. Linder’s office and practice [PCA Skin Clinic].” M. Summer, PA-C (Jan ‘12)
– “Entire program was new to me. Today’s lectures added to and reinforced what I read. Jeff Russell was very entertaining, as well as informative.” G. Pope, MD (Jan ‘12)
– “Everything was [tremendous] value for money and time.” ~ J. Austin, Do (Jan ‘12)
– “Far surpassed [my expectations]. Excellent [and] awesome! I thought it was awesome, start to finish.” D. Suarez, DO (Jan ‘12)
– “I am excited to go back home and get this [hCG] going. Thank you for all the information.” ~ A. Igbinadolor, MD (Jan ‘12)
– “Excellent program!” ~ M. Bueno, NP (Jan ‘12)
– “This course was excellent! Information was especially useful and helpful.” ~ M. Ainbinder, MD (Jan ‘12)
– “Excellent information on how to implement [an hCG program] in my practice…..excellent training and course.” ~ R. Hernandez-Chuan, MD (Jan ‘12)
– “Lots of good stuff! All the documents and how to do the business, [very good] Very good handouts!” ~ D. Roberts, MD (Jan ‘12)
– IAPAM’s hCG Training shows “how profitable and [the] weight loss business can be.” ~ R. Camacho, MD (Jan ‘12)
– “Good education without bias both from the medical and business standpoint. I will recommend this program to other colleagues!” ~ A. Jamal, MD (Jan ‘12)
– The IAPAM’s hCG Training taught good “mechanics for setting up of an hCG program, and [good] financial aspects of running the program.” ~ B. Katsura, MD (Jan ’12)
– “The [IAPAM hCG] program is not hard to do safely, or to implement….and it is a 5 star value for money and time. The IAPAM answered ALL my questions.” ~ (Jan ’12)
– “Thank you for an excellent Medical Weight Management Program!!!” ~ A. Perez-Correa, MD (Jan ‘12)
– “Good conference, good reference material.” ~ O. Onyekwere, MD (Jan ‘12)
– “Great conference!” ~ D. Hughes, GNP (Jan ‘12)
The IAPAM’s hands-on botox ® training is offered in a multi-million dollar medical facility, not in a hotel room. Instruction on all the TOP 5 minimally-invasive procedures is lead by board-certified dermatologists and practicing physician experts. Join the hundreds of physicians who now have the IAPAM Advantage.
To register for the next Aesthetic Medicine Symposium in 2012, please contact Lynn at 1-800-219-5108 ext. 704, firstname.lastname@example.org or visit http://www.aestheticmedicinesymposium.com/registration
Botox is a trademark of Allergan, Inc.
About the International Association for Physicians in Aesthetic Medicine (IAPAM)
The International Association for Physicians in Aesthetic Medicine is a voluntary association of physicians and supporters, which sets standards for the aesthetic medical profession. The goal of the association is to offer education, ethical standards, credentialing, and member benefits. IAPAM membership is open to all licensed medical doctors (MDs), dentists (DDSs/DMDs) doctors of osteopathic medicine (DOs), physicians assistants (PAs) and nurse practitioners (NPs). The IAPAM offers aesthetic medicine and hCG medical weight management programs, including: Botox ® training, medical aesthetic training, laser training, physician hCG training, and aesthetic practice business training. Additional information about the association can be accessed through the IAPAM’s website (http://www.iapam.com) or by contacting:
Jeff Russell, Executive-Director
International Association for Physicians in Aesthetic Medicine (IAPAM)