Hotel is the Premiere Asian Wedding Facility on the Central Coast
Monterey, CA, April 18, 2018 – The Hyatt Regency Monterey Hotel and Spa wedding planning offers something for everyone, from traditional wedding ceremonies to Indian and Southwest Asian wedding celebrations.
Whether you envision a simple gathering with a few family and friends or an elaborate formal affair, you’ll discover just what you are wishing for at the Hyatt Regency Monterey Hotel and Spa. Our team of expert on-site event planners will assist you from beginning to end, from selecting your wedding site and caterer to ensuring that no detail is overlooked.
Our event planners are well-versed in the unique requirements for Indian and Southwest Asian wedding celebrations.
“Our mission is a simple one…we aspire to exceed all of your expectations, creating imaginative and memorable experiences that will delight all of your senses,” said Jenny Lopez, Director of Events, Hyatt Regency Monterey. “Our dedicated professional staff brings experience and desire to every event and thrives on making sure our clients are extremely delighted with our service.”
From an outdoor baraat reception, Choice of your own Indian catering, and the Hyatt’s world-renowned service, the Hyatt Regency Monterey Hotel and Spa will bring your Indian Wedding dreams to life!
Indian Wedding Package Includes:
>Largest ballroom in Monterey and surrounding area
>Perfect path for the baraat
>Ample space for Mendhi & Brunch the day after the wedding
>Spacious, resort-like feel
>550 rooms, including 32 suites, for the three-day long celebrations
>Ability to bring in outside caterers
>Large garden terrace for your ceremony or cocktail reception
Now when you celebrate your special day at Hyatt®, you can earn free honeymoon nights on us. Whichever honeymoon destination you choose, you’ll make memories that will last a lifetime. Simply book and hold your wedding or commitment ceremony at a participating Hyatt hotel by Dec. 31, 2018, and you will earn World of Hyatt® bonus points. Points are redeemable for free nights with no blackout dates at any Hyatt hotel or resort worldwide.
Here are two recent Indian and Southwest Asian Weddings at Hyatt Monterey.
Veena + Pritesh | Indian Wedding at Hyatt Regency Monterey
Hyatt Regency Monterey Wedding | Vikram & Sheetal
Backgrounds on Weddings at Hyatt Monterey:
Hyatt Regency Monterey Hotel and Spa Weddings are treated as a one-of-a-kind event, and include:
· A professional wedding specialist
· A tempting array of food and beverages to fit whichever type of reception you select, including hot and cold hors d’oeuvres, plated dinners and wine service
· Choice of wedding sites throughout our Monterey hotel, for ceremony and reception
· Complimentary honeymoon suite for the bride and groom
· Variety of dining options featuring TusCA Ristorante and Fireplace Lounge
· Extensive activities for you and your guests, including golf, tennis, pools and more
· Beautiful backdrops for photographs, including our gazebo with fireplace and gardens
· Special rates in our spacious guestrooms for family and friends from out-of-town
· Complimentary parking
· Great location, adjacent to Pebble Beach Company’s 18-hole Del Monte Golf Course, with direct access to Cannery Row and Monterey Bay Aquarium
Choose the perfect spot for your wedding from our extensive array of locations, ranging from outdoor gardens to elegant ballrooms. From the Regency Grand Ballroom to our spacious Garden Terrace Courtyard you’re sure to find just the right wedding location to suit your style and needs.
· Regency Grand Ballroom — Our largest wedding location, this expansive yet welcoming ballroom can accommodate the longest of guest lists. Enjoy a formal banquet, complete with dance floor and stage for entertainment, with seating for 800. The room easily divides into several separate salons, with capacity to seat from 70 to 400 guests.
· Bordered on two sides by outdoor heated terraces, with natural lighting and vaulted ceilings (the highest ceiling of all hotels in the area), this ballroom provides a wonderful Monterey Bay location for both wedding reception and ceremony.
· The adjacent pre-function foyer includes an outdoor heated patio and retractable awning — perfect for your cocktail hour.
· Monterey Ballroom — Prominent indoor and outdoor function space conveniently located adjacent to the hotel lobby and Main Building. Designed for that more intimate feel, select the entire room for a seated banquet with 300 guests or 600 for a classic reception. For smaller groups, the ballroom can be configured into various combinations to fit your needs. The ballroom is complete with an outdoor terrace and is located adjacent to the main building.
· President’s House — This very unique residence offers a secluded hideaway, perfect for a newlywed couple. This historic and luxurious residence offers over 2,500 square feet of living space, including four master suites, living room with stone fireplace, and library with fireplace and gourmet kitchen. A large covered lanai, extensive stonework and landscaping surround a private swimming pool. Select this one-of-a-kind locale for a special rehearsal dinner, cocktails for the wedding party or other exclusive events surrounding your wedding.
· Garden Terrace Courtyard — The perfect location for an outdoor ceremony or open air reception, conveniently located, adjacent to Hotel Hospitality Suites and Regency Grand Ballroom.
For more information contact our wedding specialist at 831-657-6540, or email email@example.com
Click here to view our Wedding Brochure for additional information.
About Hyatt Regency Monterey Hotel& Spa on Del Monte Golf Course
Nestled in 22 acres of soaring Monterey Pines, the Hyatt Regency Monterey Hotel & Spa on Del Monte Golf Course is a destination resort providing the discerning traveler the quintessential Monterey experience. Its location offers guests close proximity to downtown Monterey and Monterey Airport and easy access to some of the Peninsula’s most well known attractions. With its warm, contemporary ambiance, elegant furnishings and convenient amenities, the hotel offers both leisure and business travelers a Northern California respite of unmatched serenity and comfort. Features include 550 guestrooms including 32 suites, and the President’s house, TusCA, Knuckles Sports Bar, Fireplace Lounge, a 2,000 square foot fitness facility, tennis courts, pools and whirlpools, and 12,000 square foot full service spa. The hotel is located at 1 Old Golf Course Road in Monterey, California. For information call (831) 372-1234 or visit http://www.hyattregencymonterey.com/.
About Davidson Hotels & Resorts
Davidson Hotels & Resorts is an award-winning, full-service hotel management company providing management, development/renovation, acquisition, consulting and accounting expertise for the hospitality industry. Amassing one of the purest full-service hotel portfolios in the industry, Davidson, along with its lifestyle and luxury operating division, Pivot Hotels & Resorts, specializes in independent and branded assets in the upper-upscale to near-luxury segments including 45 hotels, over 13,000 rooms and over 1.5 million square feet of meeting space across the United States. A trusted partner and preferred operator of Marriott, Hilton and Hyatt, Davidson delivers hospitality and creates value for owners with every single hotel. More information can be found at www.davidsonhotels.com.
Marci Bracco Cain
Salinas, CA 93901