Romantic and intimate, the 48-room Hyatt Carmel Highlands offers a personalized elopement package to help reduce the stress and anticipation of a large-scale wedding.
Carmel Highlands, CA, April 06, 2015 – Romantic and intimate, the 48-room Hyatt Carmel Highlands offers a personalized elopement package to help reduce the stress and anticipation of a large-scale wedding. Relish in all of the beauty that the Monterey Peninsula and Big Sur Coastline have to offer, and enjoy your big day minus the worry at this extraordinary property.
The event team at Hyatt Carmel Highlands has years of experience creating unforgettable ceremonies. In addition to pampering the bride and groom, they are intimately involved in all the planning details.
“We are thrilled to help couples make their wedding day as special as the love that they share,” said Shelly Rodriguez, catering/events manager at Hyatt Carmel Highlands. “Our breathtaking oceanfront site is the perfect setting for couples to express their love and begin their life journey.”
The Hyatt Carmel Highlands Elopement Package includes:
• One night luxurious accommodations for two, overlooking the Big Sur Coast
• Discounted room rate for up to eight guests
• Romantic evening turndown service with rose petals, a chilled bottle of champagne and chocolate–covered strawberries for newlyweds
• Complimentary valet for group
• Intimate dinner for up to eight guests by Executive Chef Chad Minton.
• Gazebo wedding ceremony with a non-denominational minister, overlooking the Big Sur Coast
• One hour of professional photography with online gallery of all images
• Bouquet and boutonniere
• Champagne toast and wedding cake
• Two 50-minute massage treatments
• Hair and makeup for the bride
• Professional wedding coordinator assistance
• Concierge assistance in planning additional off-site activities, such as winery tours, sightseeing trips on the Monterey Bay or dinner reservations
The new offer is available Sundays through Thursdays, beginning April 2015. The hotel’s wedding team also works with couples to create customized packages.
Hyatt Carmel Highlands is located at 120 Highlands Drive, Carmel, California, USA, 93923. For more information about weddings in Carmel, please contact the Wedding Consultants at (831) 622-5461 or email WeddingHIGPH@hyatt.com.
About Hyatt Carmel Highlands:
Perched on the hillside of the Carmel Highlands with breathtaking views of the Pacific Ocean, Hyatt Carmel Highlands combines true Carmel luxury with an approachable and sophisticated spirit. A haven for artists and discerning travelers since its opening in 1917, Hyatt Carmel Highlands features 48 luxuriously renovated guestrooms, including 11 suites, 32 Ocean View rooms and 5 Garden View rooms. In addition, Hyatt Carmel Highlands offers spectacular dining at the award-winning Pacific’s Edge restaurant and California Market, 4,800 square feet of meeting space, in-room spa services, heated outdoor swimming pool, three spa tubs and a StayFit fitness facility. Situated only four miles from downtown Carmel, Hyatt Carmel Highlands’ idyllic setting and personalized service has attracted families, weddings, honeymooners and privileged travelers for nearly a century. Hyatt Carmel Highlands has been recognized among the world’s finest hotels as part of Condé Nast Traveler’s Gold List and Travel + Leisure’s “T+L 500” World’s Best Hotels. http://www.hyattcarmelhighlands.com/.
Hyatt hotels are smaller-sized properties conveniently located in diverse business and leisure areas. With hotels typically ranging from 150 to 350 rooms, Hyatt hotels offer guests the opportunity to experience our hospitality in a vibrant environment. Customers include individual business and leisure travelers, and Hyatt hotels can accommodate smaller scale business meetings and social gatherings.
Marci Bracco Cain
Hyatt Carmel Highlands
Carmel-By-The-Sea, CA 93921-3396