Enjoy all of the beauty that the Monterey Peninsula has to offer as you and the love of your life exchange vows.
Monterey, CA, November 26, 2014 – Enjoy all of the beauty that the Monterey Peninsula has to offer as you and the love of your life exchange vows. Romantic and intimate, Hyatt Regency Monterey Hotel and Spa provides eliminates the stress and chaos of a large-scale wedding and plans a personalized elopement package.
If you are planning on eloping on the Monterey Peninsula, the Hyatt Regency Monterey Hotel and Spa is the perfect solution. Celebrate your vows — just the two of you. Let our wedding team pamper you and take care all of the details.
* Bride and Groom and Up to 10 guests
• Ceremony: Spyglass Promenade Gazebo
* 10:00am-6:00pm only, NO Music, NO Amplified sound
• Accommodations: Golf or Pool View Monterey Suite
* Best Available based on Availability
• Wedding Officiate:
* Arrange for Marriage Certificate
* Standard or Custom Ceremonies available
• Floral: Bride Bouquet, Groom Boutonniere
* Color of Choice
• Wedding Cake: Bride and Groom
* Cake for 2
* Color and Flavor options available
• Imported Sparkling Wine: Pascual Toso, Mendoza, Argentina
* 1 Chilled Bottle
* One Hour of Photography. All edited images on DVD (hi resolution and low resolution watermarked for web), private online gallery and pre wedding consultation. Two (2) 8×12 prints.
Additional options available for additional price
• Spa: Marilyn Monroe Spa
* Signature Look Hair Treatment
* Makeup Treatment
* Additional treatments or services available for additional price
• Wedding Coordinator
* On-Site Hotel Wedding Specialist to assist with Detail Planning and Arrangements
About Hyatt Regency Monterey Hotel & Spa on Del Monte Golf Course
Nestled in 22 acres of soaring Monterey Pines, the Hyatt Regency Monterey Hotel & Spa on Del Monte Golf Course is a destination resort providing the discerning traveler the quintessential Monterey experience. Its location offers guests close proximity to downtown Monterey and Monterey Airport and easy access to some of the Peninsula’s most well-known attractions.
With its warm, contemporary ambiance, elegant furnishings and convenient amenities, the hotel offers both leisure and business travelers a Northern California respite of unmatched serenity and comfort.
Chatterbox Public Relations
Marci Bracco Cain (831) 747-7455
Features include 550 guestrooms including 32 suites, and the President’s House, TusCA Ristorante, Knuckles Sports Bar, Fireplace Lounge featuring live entertainment, personalized concierge service at the Regency Club, a 2,000-square-foot fitness facility, Monterey Bay Racquet Club, McIntyre Tasting Studio, two pools and whirlpools, and 12,000-square-foot full-service luxury spa.
The hotel is located at 1 Old Golf Course Road in Monterey, California. For information call (831) 372-1234 or visit www.hyattregencymonterey.com
Marci Bracco Cain
Hyatt Regency Monterey Hotel and Spa on Del Monte Golf Course
1 Old Golf Course Road
Monterey, CA 93940-4908