Physicians are unanimous that the IAPAM’s Symposium with Botox ® Training and the IAPAM hCG Training are, “a good value of time and money,.expectations are absolutely met, and the hCG Training is very well worth it!” The newest physicians reviews were published today on the IAPAM website.
Las Vegas, Nevada, USA – October 4, 2012 — Physician rave about the IAPAM’s Symposium with Botox ® training (http://iapam.com/botox-training) and the IAPAM’s comprehensive and respected Physician hCG Training (http://www.hcgtraining.com). The latest reviews are in, and physicians agree that the IAPAM is the only physician-lead training organization that teaches doctors how to safely and profitably add $100,000+ a year in non-insurance based revenue to their practices.
The International Association for Physicians in Aesthetic Medicine’s (http://www.iapam.com) hCG Training and Botox ® Training programs are the best aesthetic medical educational programs offered in North America. No other program in the U.S. offers a combination of expert, physician-led hands on botox ® and aesthetic medicine training coupled with forums where doctors, of all medical specialties, come together to learn and share their experiences. The IAPAM also offers long term clinical and business support to physicians who are adding aesthetic medical treatments and/or hCG to a practice, and attendees of the IAPAM’s hCG Training and Symposiums with Botox ® training receive certification by the IAPAM, a voluntary professional association of physicians and supporters, which sets standards for the aesthetic medical profession.
Since 2006, over 1300 physicians and their staff have taken the IAPAM’s hCG and Aesthetic Medicine Symposium with Botox ® Training courses, and here are the latest reviews:
* “Hands on sessions were the best. Helped tackle the real logistics of application. Initially I felt [the Symposium] was expensive, but the quality of presentation was worth it. For physicians, it is the “pearls” of the experienced presenters that was the best part.” T. Malyk, MD (Sept ’12)
* “The hCG Training [was of most interest to me] because it is easy to start or add to a practice. It was excellent and very informative.” B. Ramirez, MD (Sept ’12)
* “All exceeded my expectations, from Marisa to Jeff…everything was kept on time. Dr. Wild was one of the best instructors I have seen.” T. B. Bownik, MD (Sept ’12)
* “[The topic of most interest to me] was the business of aesthetic medicine because I run my own clinic -[very satisfied with that presentation!] The [hCG Training] was [equally] very enjoyable! Thank you.” T. Lawson, ND (Sept ’12)
* “Botox ® and fillers was why I came, and Cindy Graf’s Business lecture; I really enjoyed It was so practical!” N. Monahan, MD (Sept ’12)
* I “absolutely” found the Symposium to be a good value of time and money, and my expectations were met, “absolutely!….and the hCG Training was [equally] very well worth it!” P. Spisak, ARNP (Sept ’12)
* The topic of most interest to me was the “relative profitability from different treatments, and the application of lasers. Excellent course. Appreciated the candor [of the presenters] re: pricing, etc. and the realities of practice and products recommended or not.” G. Beatty, MD (Sept ’12)
* “Excellent investment. All areas [covered] were pertinent. [The topic of most interest to me was the] hands-on botox ® and fillers class.” S. Payseur, MD (Sept ’12)
* “Everything [in the hCG Medical Weight Management Training Program] was completely worth it!’ C. Romero, MD (Sept ’12)
* I learned “many things” that were worth it to me….especially the “marketing tips!” M. Lary, MD (Sept ’12)
* “[The hCG Training was] extremely thorough and practical. Very informative. Excellent.” C. Goss, MD (Sept ’12)
* The IAPAM’s hCG Medical Weight Management Training Seminar is “excellent.” C. Alcala, MD (Sept ’12)
* The topics of most importance to me were “the components of the hCG Weight Loss Plan and the financial potential of adding hCG to a practice. Well worth attendance for me!” M. J. Cobb, FNP (Sept ’12)
Review all the testimonials regarding the IAPAM’s hCG Training and its Aesthetic Medicine Symposium at http://iapam.com/category/what-our-clients-are-saying. All of the IAPAM’s 2010, 2011 and 2012 training seminars have sold out, so to register for the IAPAM’s next Symposium or hCG Training session, go to http://www.iapam.com or contact the IAPAM at 1-800-219-5108 ext 704.
Botox is a trademark of Allergan, Inc.
About the IAPAM: The International Association for Physicians in Aesthetic Medicine (IAPAM)
The International Association for Physicians in Aesthetic Medicine is a voluntary global association of physicians and supporters, which sets standards for the aesthetic medical profession worldwide. The goal of the association is to offer education, ethical standards, credentialing, and member benefits to members around the globe. IAPAM membership is open to all licensed medical doctors (MDs), doctors of osteopathic medicine (DOs), physicians assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and dentists (DDSs/DMDs). The IAPAM offers aesthetic medicine and hCG medical weight management programs, including: botox ® training, medical aesthetic training, laser training, physician hCG training, and aesthetic practice business training. Additional information about the association can be accessed through the IAPAM’s website (http://www.iapam.com) or by contacting:
Jeff Russell, Executive-Director
International Association for Physicians in Aesthetic Medicine (IAPAM)
1-800-219-5108 ext. 704