Since its inception in 1844, the YMCA has strengthened communities all over the world through programs that develop our youth and enrich the lives of families.
Soledad, CA, June 26, 2019 — Since its inception in 1844, the YMCA has strengthened communities all over the world through programs that develop our youth and enrich the lives of families.
The South County YMCA is a charitable organization that follows that path, offering membership and programs that build a healthy spirit, mind and body.
Your local Y can help you live healthier through exercise, but also by connecting you with your neighbors and creating opportunities to volunteer in your community. Membership builds a better you, but also a better us!
Why join the Y in South County? Here are more great reasons:
• A wide variety of programs for all ages at sites in Soledad, Gonzales, King City and Greenfield.
• Summer youth camp 2019 with 11 hours of fun each day for up to 11 weeks.
• Wide variety of group exercise classes, youth sports, youth programs, teen programs, child care and camps.
• No contracts, no hidden costs, no yearly maintenance fees and no enrollment fees.
• Financial assistance available so everyone has the opportunity to take advantage of the Y’s programs and services.
• Keeping kids and teens safe through after-school programs and YMCA-run sports leagues.
• Personalized support through a Y-trained wellness coach.
• Sports and group exercise classes for adults.
• Adult wellness programs in diabetes prevention, blood pressure self-monitoring and more.
Marci Bracco Cain
Salinas, CA 93901