Big Fish Grill celebrates the bounty of Monterey Bay — along with the proud folks who call this region home — with a specially priced, seafood-laden locals menu.
Monterey, CA, September 02, 2019 — Big Fish Grill celebrates the bounty of Monterey Bay — along with the proud folks who call this region home — with a specially priced, seafood-laden locals menu.
Available weekdays for lunch or dinner, each entree is priced at $13.95 and includes either the restaurant’s famous clam chowder or mixed green salad. Diners can enjoy a glass of house Chardonnay, Cabernet or draft beer for $3.99 more.
For more than 100 years, fishing has been a vital part of the local economy. The Big Fish Grill celebrates that tradition and boasts the Wharf’s most expansive, panoramic views of the working harbor.
The following entrees are currently available on the Locals Menu:
- Grilled Salmon Fillet (roasted-garlic mashed potatoes, sauteed vegetables, lemon-caper sauce).
- Panko-Crusted Chicken Breast Piccata (roasted-garlic mashed potatoes, sauteed vegetables).
- Pan-Seared Pacific Rockfish (sauteed vegetables, garlic-mashed potatoes, lemon-caper sauce).
- Classic Spaghetti and Meatballs (beef, pork and veal in a hearty marinara).
- Seafood Pasta Fettuccine (fresh-caught fish, shrimp and mushrooms sauteed in garlic and white wine).
- Charbroiled Center-Cut Pork Chop (sautéed spinach, kale and bacon, roasted garlic mashed potatoes, wild mushroom sauce).
- Grilled West Coast Sand Dabs (sautéed vegetables, roasted garlic mashed potatoes, lemon-caper sauce).
For more information visit www.bigfishgrillmonterey.com.
Marci Bracco Cain
Salinas, CA 93901