SoRewarding merchant members keep 75 percent of deal revenue for life
Denver, Colorado, May 17, 2012 – Denver-based SoRewarding, a new social network that lets consumers create and request their own deals from area businesses, is reinventing the way group buy deal sites work with merchant partners. In the time it takes to set up a merchant profile page on SoRewarding.com, businesses can begin accepting deals requested by their customers…and keeping 75 percent of the profits.
SoRewarding doesn’t impose any pre-negotiated terms or restrictions on deals; instead it allows merchants the freedom to directly accept, reject or counter any deal a customer requests. Merchants can also create and publish custom deals they would like to offer, at any time, in order to best suit their business, and their customer’s needs. And, SoRewarding donates five percent of every deal buy to one of more than a dozen local non-profit partners that each consumer can select to support.
SoRewarding merchant partners benefit from the ability to:
Create and publish deals at their point of need.
* No more time spent working with sales representatives from a thousand different deal companies. Merchants can create customized deals that benefit their business and customers the most.
Receive deal requests automatically.
* Requests from paying customers are sent directly and immediately to the business which can then accept, reject, or counter-offer with the click of a button from a mobile device or at SoRewarding.com.
Enjoy new customers.
* SoRewarding connects businesses with local customers, and provides a forum for direct social networking; building loyalty and keeping them coming back again and again.
* Once a merchant page is created at SoRewarding, there are no other upfront conditions, contracts or terms to begin offering and accepting deals. On the day a deal runs, buyers purchase the deal directly and the merchant receives payment just a few days later.
Connect with the community.
* Each time a deal is purchased, SoRewarding donates to a local non-profit. The business offering the deal will receive recognition for making these donations possible and gain exposure among the supporters of different charity organizations and the community as a whole.
SoRewarding is currently an invitation-only network. Consumers, merchants and non-profits interested in joining should visit www.SoRewarding.com to request an invitation.
SoRewarding is your social marketplace for creating offers in your community while supporting the causes you love. SoRewarding enables consumers to use the power of group buying to get discounts on the things they actually want, without being inundated with offers they don’t need.
About SoRewarding, LLC
Established in 2011, the founders of SoRewarding came from a technology startup that created the Consumer Driven Deals (CDD) platform. The team, burned out by all the unwanted “deals” they were receiving, created the CDD platform to empower consumers and merchants while creating a simple way to give back.
CSG | PR
3225 East 2nd Avenue
Denver, CO 80206